Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, October 11, 2013

Choreo

I worked with Holly briefly (just 15 min) on the Chandler coffee club, reviewing the choreography for the light program.

Eeep!  I ran the program 3 times w/music and of course a bunch of stuff in-between.  I also showed her my wig, sunglasses and Miss Sakamoto.  They are all fine w/her.  I ran the program w/the sunglasses... yikes.  Fortunately I don't have to jump in them, but I do have the one spin.  It's a bit nerve wracking, I will need to practice more with them on. 

All in all it's coming along well.  I need to work on my Dramatic!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:10 AM , Blogger George A said...

    Maybe a "croakie" strap would help keep the shades in place during the jumps and spins. Just a thought.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home