Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, September 27, 2013

Choreo!

I met up with Holly today to continue working on choreography for my artistic light.

Wow, what a workout this is!  The elements are not that hard (waltz, half flip and spin) but geez, the pace!  And there's SO much choreo to do!  Lots and lots of moves.  It's fast music and I gotta keep up!

I'm still not quite at the point where I a) remember everything and b) do all the little stuff correctly, much less c) skate fast enough to be in the right place at the right time.  I only have 6 weeks so...lots to do!

I have to say though, this program is really fun!  And I think it could be a real winner for me.  We'll see.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home