Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, September 20, 2013

Light Program Choreo

Holly and I got started on choreography for my light program this morning.

We talked through some ideas and came up with our "story" for the program.  We actually got pretty much all the way through it in one 45 minute long session!  Element-wise it's a pretty simple, only a half-flip, a waltz jump and a spin (we are using the RFI3 entrance I'm doing for the duet!).  Lots of "business" though.  If I can get this right it will really be a lot of fun!

We're going to work on it some more, and Holly asked for one tweak of the music.  I also have a bunch of props to look for...  I'm really excited.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home