Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Duet Practice

Melissa and I met up on the 8:15 FS to work on our duet.  No lesson, just practice. 

We had a really good practice!  We worked through some of our problem areas and then did a runthrough and a partial runthrough and then I think another runthrough although I'm not sure.  While I think we would both agree that we want a lot more practice so that things look smoother and more polished, it's coming along quite well.

We decided to have another lesson with Lynne in a couple of weeks to tune-up and tweak so that we are sure we are on course, and then I believe we'll have another one or two before the competition.  I'm really pleased with our progress and it's really a lot of fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home