Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, October 21, 2013

Patch Perseverance

I skated the Chandler coffee club for patch practice today.  Warmed up with edges, then FO8 and FI8.

After that I spent about 20 minutes on waltz-8.  What weirds me out on this is that occasionally I will do a really nice one and they only thing I can figure about how that happens is that I'm not thinking about it too much. GAAAH. I dunno.

After that I spent about 7 minutes each on BO8, BI8, serpentines and 3s to center.  BO8 was bad to start but improved; that L side is still pretty weak though.  BI8 is pretty crappy.  Serpentines were better and I actually made it around on the R foot, though I think my circles were smaller (no scribe).  3s were okay on the LFO3, RFO3 pretty ucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home