Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, August 09, 2013

Patch Perseverance

I skated the Chandler coffee club as usual for patch practice.  I warmed up with edges, then did some FO8 and FI8, then spent something on the order of 30 minutes (!) on BO8.  Yuck. They did get better but I'm still really concerned about the LBO, it's still really weak and I'm really cutting off the 2nd half of the circle.  Hmmph.  Finished up with just a little time on serpentines to have something to do. They were not nearly as nice as in my lesson.  Oh well.

This morning JJ met me at my gym and gave me some exercises to work on building strength in my knee.  My R leg is really a lot weaker than my left leg.  Anyway I'm going to see if I cannot actually make it to the gym a few times a week to work on this stuff.  Grrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home