Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Waltz-8, Serpentines, BO8

My figures lesson with Lynne on the Chandler coffee club.  I warmed up with edges, scribed my circles, and did FO8, FI8, and waltz-8, then we started.

Today's lesson:
  • waltz-8 -- I am doing a little better at the step forward.  I ascribe this to standing up straighter and engaging my core more.  It did help.  I also improved my FO3s by remembering (finally) to keep my head up.
  • serpentines -- alas these were not as good as on Monday :-(.  A little frustrating.
  • BO8 -- still working on improving my position on the RBO; it's a bit of a struggle but all in all not too bad.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home