Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Back-3s

My back-3 lesson with Lynne on the 8:15 FS at Chandler, as usual.  Had the ice to myself (Mondays are usually quite slow).  I just had 10 minutes or so to warm up.

Same drill as usual, 2-foot turns on the circle, BO3s on the wall, back out to the circle.  RBO3 continues to improve slowly, but I'm still not getting much flow out after the turn. LBO3 I still had to have Lynne hold my hand but the turn itself is starting to happen. So I'd say some progress.

After my lesson I had almost 30 minutes, so I worked on my free skate program.  I ran it with music twice.  Not too bad.  I really need to work on my stamina though, I was pretty tired.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home