Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Skating W/TFSC

I was down in Tucson this morning to skate with my club for the 11:15 FS.  I had an okay skate; I was kind of tired and it was quite cold (AZ and the whole West coast are having a cold snap right now) so it took me a while to warm up.

Worked a little on moves, then jumps and some program sections.  Still struggling with that darn salchow entrance in the program context.  I need to figure out why it feels so different and awkward.

Finished up with some review of back-3s since I have a lesson in the a.m.  They are about the same.  I'm really struggling to consistently turn my darn head!  Gaaah.  It's not rocket science.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home