Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, February 04, 2013

Patch Perseverance

I skated Chandler coffee club for patch practice today.  Warmed up with edges, scribed circles, FO8, FI8, waltz-8.  Spent about 20 minutes on serpentines -- RFO was awesome!  I got all the way around the R foot and alllllmost on the left, I was about 3 ft. short of the restart :-(.  Good stuff.  Alas the LFO was really bad today, couldn't make it the 1.5 circles, I was about .5 circles short.  Oh well.

Went on to work on 3s to center. I got *one* LFO3 that was really nice, the rest were bad to mediocre and so were all the RFO3s.  Oh well.  We won't talk about the BI edge after either.

Finished up working on the step forward.  Made some progress on the RBO but not on the LBO.  Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home