Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Waltz-8, Serpentine

My figures lesson with Lynne on the Chandler coffee club.  I warmed up with edges and scribed my circles.

Today's lesson:
  • FO8 -- actually pretty good!
  • FI8 -- ahhhh.  I love these.
  • waltz-8 -- urgh.  Still working on the same stuff.   Not much improvement at this point.
  • serpentines -- ugh.  Not much better than Monday.  Not even getting around the first full circle.  I'm not sure why that is, or why I am so inconsistent.  Grr.
Just a bit frustrated on this stuff right now, especially the serpentines which were so much better a couple of weeks ago.  Don't know what's up with that.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home