Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Patch Perseverance

I skated Chandler coffee club for patch practice today.  With the Thanksgiving holiday and the usual hockey tournaments, I won't get to skate again until Monday.

I warmed up with edges, FO, FI8, and waltz-8, then drew my circles over my FI8 print... was a little disturbed to see my circles were about 2 feet too small.  Grrr.

I worked on waltz-8 for about 20 minutes or so.. not much progress; then about 10 minutes each on serpentines and BI8.  Serpentines were not quite as good as yesterday, but close.  BI8... yow.  Still not pushing hard enough now that I am trying to do a full-size circle.  It got better, and the push onto the LBI got better also.  A long way to go on these.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home