Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Patch Perseverance

I took yesterday off from skating, but skated the Chandler coffee club today for patch practice.  Warmed up with edges, drew my circles, FO8, FI8, waltz-8.  All the usual stuff... it's about the same.  Occasionally I am able to get myself to sit back on the edge more on the BO edge and then it's a lot better, so I'm trying to work on that.

Finished up with serpentines and BO8. Serpentines were about the same, very frustrating; I'm getting good flow but I need to push harder, especially on the LFOI.  BO8 was not bad.

In other news, the video people messed up and there's no video of my Autumn Antics skate. Grrr!  It was my best yet!  Oh well.

I will be in Oregon tomorrow and will get a lesson with Sonya.  Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home