Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, November 09, 2012

Last Practice

I skated Chandler coffee club today for my last practice before Autumn Antics.  Did a 5-min warmup and skated my program..... more or less okay but I was maybe a second late finishing.

I then spent some time working on elements that are giving me issues, then I ran the program twice more.  Holly was there (José has his lesson then) and she was yelling encouragement at me :-) so the 2nd runthru I actually finished a little early... and the third time... I must really have been moving because I fell landing the Salchow and got up and finished and I was still like 2 seconds early! Yow!

Anyway I'm feeling pretty ready.  No skating tomorrow but Sunday I should have warmup on the FS sessions they are hosting at Peoria on the other side, then skate at 10:50 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home