Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Perseverance

I skated the Chandler coffee club as usual.  I had intended to work on patch since I'd not done any figures since last week's lesson (!) but when I got to the rink I discovered I'd brought my freestyle skates with me.  Argh!  I was annoyed, especially since I'd already skated an hour of freestyle this morning!  Oh well.

I worked on moves, jumps, and spins.  I did spend about 10 minutes working on waltz-8 to see if I could make some progress, and I did -- although I suspect my ability to hold that FO edge after the step forward was largely due to the 7/16" ROH of my freestyle blades, lol!  Oh well.  I also spent a little time trying to fix my RFI mohawk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home