Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Skating With TFSC

I was down in Tucson today and skated with my home club, Tucson FSC at the TCC.  As usual, nice ice.  We had 6 skaters including a new club member!

I worked on moves for the first half or so.. meh.  Then worked on spins and jumps, and chunks of my program.  Then I ran my program with my music -- started off well, then fell landing my waltz jump... really!?  Geez.  Got up and finished and overall it was not bad.  I was just really annoyed both because I fell on one of my better elements, and especially because before I fell I was actually ON TIME for once!!  Oh well.

All in all a good skate.  Tomorrow I'm supposed to work with Holly on program touch-up.  Two weeks until Autumn Antics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home