Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Perseverance

I skated the 8:15 FS this morning at Chandler.  I had a pretty good skate!  Warmed up a bit, then ran through the Bronze Moves test in order with just a brief break in between, so pretty much like the test.  It was a bit rough (esp. power-3s) but okay.  I was really glad I made myself run through the whole thing.

After that I ran my Dramatic program once without music... ugh, pretty rough!  Then I ran it again with music and it wasn't bad.  Okay, the salchow and the spin were not so good but the program had some flow and I think it looked okay.  I worked on using only 3/4 ice since that's what I will need for Autumn Antics....

I spent a little bit of time on BO3s and actually did a really nice RBO3!

Speaking of which I finally signed up for Autumn Antics today!  It's Nov. 11th at Polar Ice Peoria.  Should be a lot of fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home