Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Skating With The TFSC

I was down in Tucson this morning to skate with my home club, Tucson Figure Skating Club.  We had a good turnout and I had an okay skate.  I took my blades up to the Ice Den yesterday afternoon to get them sharpened, so I was getting used to that today.  I worked a little on figures (even though I had my freestyle blades) and then some spins and jumps.  I ran my program once with music.  I was quite behind at the end :-( and it was a bit rough in places.  I really need to get some time in on it next week before I leave for Oregon.

The schedule is out for the Sherwood Invitational.  The figures part of the competition is Saturday morning at 11:15.  My dramatic program is 5:46 p.m. Saturday.  Going to be a busy day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home