Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Perseverance

I actually managed to haul my butt out of bed and go skate this morning... YAY ME!

I had a pretty good skate.  Warmed up with moves... FXO-BXO pattern felt pretty good.  BXOs to landing position.. I am really on my toe on the BO edge :-(. 

Worked on spins and jumps most of the time.  Salchows were decent, no really good spins.  Did a program runthrough w/music, managed to fall coming out of the BXOs in the first part (stepped forward, caught my toepick).  Oh well.  I need to be faster at getting up!  I omitted the half-flip and the spin (did the lunge though!) and then into the 2nd half.

Finished up w/more jumps and spins, and did a pretty decent circle-8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home