Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Down To The Wire

I skated Chandler coffee club as usual today, but instead of patch practice I brought my freestyle skates and worked on program stuff.  When I got on the ice I gave myself exactly 4 minutes to do my warmup just like for Saturday, then did my program.  It went very well!  Okay, I biffed the salchow but I do that even when I'm much more warmed up.  Anyway other than the salchow and ending a little late still it was really pretty good and I was quite pleased.

I spent the rest of the session working on spins and salchow and running other parts of the program.  It looks like I've fixed my issues with the 2-foot spin at the beginning.  In general I think it will be okay; I just wish I were landing the darn salchow.  Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home