Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, May 07, 2010

Skatin' Wit Da Homies!

I am in Oregon for work and a short vacation.  I skated the early morning FS at Sherwood (on the ice from 6:20 - 7:20) so I could see some of my homegirls that can't come to club sk8 tonight.  Got a good night's sleep and felt very awake and alive (what a welcome change! :-).  When I got to Sherwood, Kelli, Karly, Emmy, Mickey and Danielle all came off the ice to say hi and give me a hug!  It was very heartwarming :-).  Definitely worth getting up early for!

I had a pretty good skate... some socializing of course but also some good work on my spins and some moves and a couple of salchows.  I had some pretty good spins but they are still being inconsistent.

Sherwood, Sherwood, Sherwood!  How I've missed your ice!  It is SO nice. *sigh*

Skating tonight at club and tomorrow at public session.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home