Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, May 03, 2010

Monday FS Zoo!

I didn't skate this morning so I escaped to the 5:10 p.m. FS at Gilbert -- they just added this session.  It was pretty crowded (I think I counted 18 skaters and like 8 coaches including JJ).  I worked through my list as best I could but since it was only 45 minutes I only managed 20 spins, 5 waltz jumps 4 toe loops and 3 salchows.

I did get a couple of spins that were pretty good, including a pretty nicely centered 3-rev one that felt awesome.  This was very encouraging :-).  The first two salchows were pretty good (esp. the first), the 3rd I was kind of rushed and didn't hold the exit of the 3 hardly at all and wound up falling on the landing. Oh well. Waltz jumps felt really nice, I am being more consistent and getting better spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home