Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Perseverance

I skated the 8:15 FS as usual this morning.  I actually had a pretty good skate!  Did my usual stuff.  I procrastinated on salchow until the very end and then did 3 one after another.  Not bad, though I don't think I'm getting the toe point JJ wants me to had.  Made some progress on spins finally!  Not that I had any great ones but did a little better at holding the FO a little longer and being a bit more relaxed on it and holding the free leg back and out.  Waltz jump is looking better now that I am paying more attention to the setup and how I bring my arms through.  I was pretty happy with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home