Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday Non-Zoo


I skated the afternoon public session today. The weather outside was quite nice, and the rink was pretty empty -- maybe 15 -20 people. I was there for an hour.

I had decided that I needed to warm up my jumps and spins since I have a lesson on them tomorrow, so I went ahead and practiced half flip, waltz jump, toe loop, two-foot and one-foot spins. Jumps are about the same as when I left 'em, which is gratifying -- toe loop still quite cheated, waltz jumps pretty good, half flip okay. Spins -- about the same. Mostly 1.5 revs and out, though I did get a really nice 2-rev spin... not sure how/why. Grrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home