Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Club Ice


As usual (when I'm home anyway!) I skated club ice tonight. About 8 skaters but we all showed up just in the nick of time. I got to premiere my new skating mix CD and it seemed to be relatively well received, although the most finicky critics (Emmy, Karly and Madison) weren't there so who really knows? LOL!

I worked on Bronze moves a lot, especially BXOs to landing position, forward perim. XOs and and bit on 5-step and power-3s. They need a lot more work but they are fun to practice so that's really something. I also spent a little bit of time on FO8 and FI8 and they went surprisingly well! It helped that the ice was fresh and really nice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home