Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Club Ice


I skated club ice tonight as usual. It was pretty quiet since a lot of skaters are at the competition in Seattle this weekend. I went through all my moves and reminded myself of my various points to fix. I'm still concerned about the 3-turn pattern but there's nothing more I can really do about it.

I'm leaving for Medford tomorrow late morning. I'm supposed to have a lesson with Donna at the RRRink (what a great name!) after their competition is done, then off to check in to the hotel and relax, grab some dinner and maybe look around. I should be able to blog from the hotel since it has wi-fi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home