Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Another Eeyore Skate


Skated the 6 p.m. FS as usual, and as usual it was a zoo (16 skaters and 4 or 5 coaches). And like last week I was tired and uninspired and unmotivated. I am probably going to stop skating this session until the summer when it's less crowded. That means dragging my butt out of bed early yet another morning, but it's either that or lose the time. Grrr.

I did bump into Lauren briefly, hadn't seen her in a while. She said she has had some financial issues and had to cut back drastically on her skating. It's a shame! She's such a wonderful skater and person. *sigh* Also got to meet a new skater, a young man named Serafin. He's from the Phillippines and has some very nice doubles. I'd guess him to be early 20s but who knows (I'm such a bad judge of these things). He said he's testing Intermediate soon and has already tested Adult Gold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home