Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Perseverance


I managed to get away to skate at coffee club for an hour. It was a little more crowded than I remember coffee club being before, maybe it's because of spring break? Amy and Molly and Kelsey were there. Kelsey commented on me using "her" music for my program, and I told her (with Molly chiming in in unison) that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery :-).

I had a pretty good skate. Worked on swing rolls and edges and some stroking, and then some 3s and FXOs and BXOs as well. My darn right boot laces cames undone again, it's like the 3rd time it's happened. I keep wondering what would happen if that happened while I was doing something interesting -- what a nasty fall that might be. So I'm changing back to my purple laces tonight (that I had on before the competition) -- they are nylon and stretch a bit more and just seem to work better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home