Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Figures Competition Next Year!


I thought I'd pass this along, from Bill Cloran, president of the Oregon Skating Council:


Based on the respose to out figures event at PCAS, the Oregon Skating Council has voted to sponsor an all figures competition in July 2009 in Portland, Oregon. We will be working out the details and dates with the RVC for NWP over the next few weeks. The event will be open to all ages and abilities. Those who have not tested figures will have a choice between a restricted division and an open divison (all comers). Each figure will be a separate event. This will be a "laid back" for fun event with shopping, zoo and wine country trips available. Young skaters are welcome.

Bill Cloran, OSC President


I'm glad there's plenty of notice... I would like to learn at least the first figure (I know, there will be 10 bazillion people who can do that!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home