Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, March 07, 2008

Last Minute Changes


I had an email from Sonya this morning that she was pretty sure she would not be able to be there on Sunday for me. I know she's really upset about this, and I am too -- but I'm glad she is taking care of herself. She really needs to get well and being in a cold ice rink is not the way to do it.

So I talked with Kelly (Sonya's coaching buddy) and she's going to be there for my practice ice and put me on the ice for my event. There might be a slight problem as apparently Allison (another of Sonya's adult skaters) is going to be competing against me! I'm sure we'll work it out fine. Thanks Kelly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home