Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Eeyore Skate


I skated the 6 p.m. FS as usual tonight. It was pretty crowded -- even at the end of the session there were 14 skaters there, I think. Bleah.

I was kind of unmotivated, uninspired and tired. I realized after I got home that I've skated 5 days in a row, which I have not done in a long time, so that's probably part of it. Despite that I did get some good work on my FXOs, BXOs, a few not-so-bad spins and drilled my LFI3s.

I've decided that I'm going to start taking figures lessons from Kelli. We're still working out details. I'm planning on 20 minutes a week, I think that should be plenty to start and that's probably all my concentration (and budget) will stand for now. I had a figures lesson with her in July. Yay! Besides the possibility of competing next year, it has got to help my control and edges.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home