Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

New Blades Ordered


After some discussion with my coach and feedback from some friends, I'm going with MK Professional Parabolics. The pro shop will order them tomorrow, and I'm going to drop my skates off Thursday after I skate; they should be ready when I get back from my Thanksgiving vacation. The damage is $240 mounted.

One of the things I'm grateful for is having such a great pro shop. The owner, Jim, is VERY knowledgeable and he makes things very convenient -- for example I can drop skates off at the rink even when the shop is closed, and they'll get them; or they can leave them in the coaches' room for me when they are done sharpening. They're great. If you are ever in the area check 'em out, Northwest Skate Authority. (no, I'm not getting kickbacks)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home