Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday Zoo


I skated the Sunday afternoon public session at Shiny Rink today. Amy and Stef were there so at least I knew some people. It was fairly crowded, but I did work a lot on fixing my waltz-8 and FO3s, with some success -- at least I got back a bit of the "unforced" feeling I remembered, and I had better control. YAY! I also worked on FXOs and BXOs a bit, and a couple of spins and waltz jumps.

Sonya asked me at my last lesson if I wanted to do the rink's holiday show, but I told her no. I would have liked to, but the show is the day after the APB test and I just don't feel I can realistically do both and still do the kind of job I want to do.

Lesson in the a.m.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home