Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Perseverance


I managed to get away to skate at coffee club today. A much better skate than Tuesday; nice ice and only 7 skaters plus a coach.

Worked a lot on my FO3s. I'm really alarmed at how much I've been forcing them and how hard I'm finding to control the placement on these. Still, when I look back at how little actual skating I've gotten in in the last 3 or 4 months it's not surprising, really. A lot of work to do.

I also spent some quality time on my bad side FXOs. I'm getting better extension and they are feeling a bit more secure, but still not happy with the almost nonexistent underpush. Sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home