Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Perseverance


I managed to get to the evening public session at Valley tonight. It was pretty quite, about 5 people including a couple of girls (I'd guess pre-juv or juv) who stayed for about an hour or so. One of them had a pretty nice double-toe.

I worked on a bunch of stuff, but felt a bit aimless. I did make some progress on my waltz-8, especially in discovering that my real problem with the left foot one is that when I do the step forward and try to rotate my arms to help me come in to center, I tend to be blocking myself. If I can unblock and rotate skinny, I can make it back to the center pretty nicely, otherwise as usual I have a huuuuge 3rd step.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home