Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Coach Search, Again


So I'm looking for a coach, again. I've set up a trial lesson with the new coach at Valley, Stacy, for this Saturday (during a public, ugh). She sounds promising except that her availability looks like it may be an issue. I don't know why I can't get time with a coach at a morning freestyle!

I've also set up a trial lesson with a coach at Shiny Rink, Krissy, who was recommended to me. Due to scheduling issues (mine and hers), this lesson isn't until 7/11 at Shiny Rink's Tuesday evening freestyle. Krissy says once school starts again morning times will be more available, but the Tuesday FS (it's 5:45 - 6:30) should suit me well anyway.

There's one more coach at Shiny Rink that I want to try, hopefully I can set that up for next week or the week after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home