Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Shiny Rink


At lunchtime today I went on the trek (it's a 35 minute drive) down to Shiny Rink to skate at coffee club there. The ice was really nice, the session uncrowded and I got to meet Leslie and her husband Dale as a bonus. Leslie is a frequent poster on RSSIR. She was kind enough to give me some contact info for some of the coaches at Sherwood since that's where I'm looking now.

I had a pretty good skate, went through most of my repertoire. I'm still adjusting to these blades. Spent some quality time on 3s and on the spin entrance, but no major progress to report. About an hour's worth of skating total.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home