Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Saturday Zoo


I attended the public session today, about 2 hours of skating total. Many of my favorite homegirls were there so that was fun.

I worked a lot on 3s, and in a very positive change spent a lot of time on FI3s and especially the LFI3. It's good to work on the weaker side more and I really did spend time on it. It's improving. I also did some waltz jumps, not just 5 but about 15 total. I'm going to up my quota from 5 to 10 since I think I need to do more. They are okay.

My single most happy accomplishment was working on the 5-step mohawk (just the RFI/CCW one) and for once finally getting all 5 steps in before coming back to the line! Woohoo! I think the difference was really trying to hold the 1st and 2nd edges longer so that I was "out" more. Good stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home