Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Perseverance


I attended the 4:40 p.m. freestyle session today. I did my requisite 5 waltz jumps (from standing start); on examining the tracing it appears I'm getting about 2 feet of "out" and I'm not turning off the toe so badly as before, so that's good.

I worked just about everything a bit, but especially spent some time working on controlling placement of my 3-turn. Not much luck there; some improvement but it's still wacky. I really think I just make too much out of these things. Not much else to report; I did edges, some FXOs, stroking, a few spins and worked the spin entrance a little. Also a couple of lunges and spirals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home