Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, October 28, 2022

Moves

 My lesson with Holly on the 9 a.m. adult FS at CCIC.  Nice ice and just 3 skaters.

Today's lesson:

  • perimeter XOs -- Holly asked me to put an additional step on my entrance, which kinda weirded me out as far as pattern.  It does give me a bit more speed.  I need to be willing to push harder!  We worked on the forward side and the pattern's a lot better now.  I was going too far to the center on the R foot and so the lobe was too big and it threw me off.  The BXO side is looking pretty good, I think.
  • circle-8 -- just a couple of minutes on these.  Not so great today for some reason.  Usually they have been pretty good here at CCIC.

 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home