Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, June 07, 2022

8s

 My figures lesson with Danette on the Chandler adult FS.  Nice ice! About 8 skaters, including Michelle working on pairs-y stuff with Grant.

I had a half hour to warm up,which was much needed since I hadn't skated patch for over a month. Eeep. I did edges and FO8, FI8. I forgot my scribe, oops.

Today's lesson:

  • BI8 push -- I wanted to spend some time fixing my BI push so that I'm not initially on a BO edge. We actually made some progress on this. Yay!
  • FO8 -- mmph.  My LFO was pretty bad, until the last one. 
  • FI8 -- better, as usual. I still had some issues on the RFI.
All in all I have a lot of work to do if I want to be ready for the Sherwood figures competition. Eeep.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home