Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, September 10, 2021

Perseverance

 I skated the 1 p.m. FS at Chandler for freestyle practice today.  Ice was not the greatest (this session is after the ASU figure skating team practice), but only 4 skaters.

I was not in the most enthused of moods... warmed up with stroking, then worked on perimeter XOs, circle-8 and BXOs to BO edges to reinforce what I worked on on Wednesday with Holly.  Then I spent some time on jumps and spins.  A couple of good waltz jumps, but spins were not happening today and my salchow didn't show up either.  Finished with some work on the 5-step mohawk, trying to get my mohawks passable.  R side was okay, L side not so much.  Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home