Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Perseverance

 I skated the 1:15 p.m. FS at Chandler for more freestyle practice. Beautiful ice, 9 skaters.

As usual, I worked on Moves first.  In general not bad.  I'm working to not be on two feet before the step forward on the RFO3 power-3s, with some success.  Alas, my 'Monday miracle' did not repeat, and I was not able to get around the circle-8 today.  I really don't know why, as the ice was actually better today than yesterday.  Weird. :-(

I spent the last few minutes on spins and jumps. Got one nice salchow.  A little time on toe loop without much to show for it.  A bunch of ukky spins.  Bleah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home