Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, April 04, 2019

Patch Perseverance

I skated the Chandler Ice Cafe for patch practice today.  I didn't bring my scribe.

I warmed up with edges, then spent some more time on 3s, on the boards and on the crease.  Next I worked a bit on the step forward on the big circle.  Sometimes they are okay but mostly they are not :-(.  Next I worked on waltz-8.  I should have brought my scribe as it's hard to tell how bad the step forward is without it -- I'm pretty sure I was still too early though.

After that I spent the last amount of time on BO8 and BI8. My RBO was nice, but the LBO was really shallow.  Grr.  BI8 circles were really small.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home