Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, January 09, 2018

Perseverance

I skated the 5:30 p.m. FS at Chandler as usual.  Warmed up, then ran through Bronze Moves.  In general okay other than continued suckage on the circle-8.

After that I warmed up jumps (a really nice waltz jump!), then I ran my showcase program.  Actually really good -- almost finished on time.  In a fit of bravery I did it without warming up the dreaded bunny hop (which turned out a little wonky, but oh well).  So that was good.

After that I worked a bit on the free skate, which I am not remembering well at this point.  Grrr.  Finished the session by doing a spin that was the best I've done in a long time!!  3 full revolutions, centered!  Yay!  Good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home