Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, January 01, 2018

Perseverance

I skated the 1:15 p.m. FS at Chandler today since I had the day off.  Great ice and just me, Squid and another skater.

I worked through Bronze moves -- not bad, actually.  Still not happy with the power-3s but everything else (including the circle-8!) was pretty good.

After that I worked a bit on jumps, then ran my dramatic program -- it was about the same as last time.  The toe loop was wonky and I finished about 6 seconds late.  Urph.  At least I did everything!

After that I spent some time working on my free skate program.  I am feeling a lot more comfy with the beginning now but I got a little confused on the last part.  Urgh.  Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home