Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Choreo

I skated the 8:15 FS at Gilbert this a.m. for my lesson with Holly.  I warmed up with some Bronze Moves - perimeter XOs and BXOs to BO edges, then worked a bit on jumps.

For today's lesson we worked on finishing up the choreography for the free skate.  We have a total of 3 jumps/jump combos and 2 spins and lots of footwork.  If I can remember, it's something like this:


  • Pose, left hand above right.
  • Hands overhead.
  • LBI pivot
  • Swizzle forward, arms to front
  • Swizzle back, arms come back
  • Turny-thing :p
  • 5 BXOs into a 
  • toe loop
  • hockey glide w/arms to a turn
  • arms to turn forward
  • more/different arms  into windup
  • spin
  • CW FXOs to a 
  • salchow
  • mohawk/cross x2
  • chainĂ© turns with arms overhead
  • LFO spiral
  • waltz-toe combo
  • spin
  • final pose
Eeep.  It seems like a lot to me, though I guess it's not really.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home