Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Perseverance

I skated the 5:30 p.m. FS at Chandler, as usual. About 9 skaters and 5 or 6 coaches.

I ran through Bronze Moves.  Again circle-8 really is not good.  Other than that, and still being too slow on perimeter XOs (at least forward, anyway) and my power-3s stinking, the rest is not too bad.

After that I worked on portions of my dramatic program -- the mohawk sequence and the bunnyhop->lunge->toe loop.  Then I worked just on spins and toe loops briefly.  I finished up by running the program.  I managed to do pretty much everything (including the bunnyhop, yay!) but again I'm finishing way late.  Of course it didn't help that it was a bit crowded and I had to navigate around people.  Oh well.  Still it's coming along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home