Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, September 15, 2017

BXO Move, Spins, Toe Loop

My lesson with Holly on the 7:30 a.m. FS at Gilbert.  I warmed up with some Bronze Moves.

Today's lesson:
  • BXOs to BO edges -- this is really improving.  We worked on it just briefly, mostly to get me off my toe more on the RBO.  It's coming along.
  • spins -- we spent about 20 minutes on these. I don't really feel like we made any progress, but Holly was more optimistic.  Mostly working to get me truly over my left side and to pull in (and not look down).  Of course that's 3 things to remember and I can only remember two at a time! :p  
  • toe loop -- more working on this.  Ugh.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home