Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, September 25, 2017

Choreo!

I skated the 7:30 a.m. FS at Chandler today to work on choreography with Tammy.  I warmed up with Bronze Moves -- in general not bad except circle-8 :-(.

We started off by working the problem areas for me -- the waltz jump->bunny hop->lunge->toe loop sequence and then the mohawk sequence.  Really good progress on both, really.  After some brief bunny hop review on the wall I was able to do the whole sequence and it was fine.  The mohawk sequence is still kinda rough but it has improved (I think the 5-step mohawk progress I've made was helpful).

After that we worked the end sequence a bit, then talked through some of the "where" for the program, then we finished by running with music.  The good news is that I was able to do the whole program more or less correctly; the bad is that I was probably 15s late!  Eeep.  Well, that will improve.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home